Friday, June 22, 2007

Jessica Biel Is Smokin' Hot in GQ

Jessica Biel looks absolutely gorgeous in these pictures taken for GQ magazine, and it's now not hard to understand why she was recently voted the Sexiest Woman Alive in 2005 by Esquire magazine. Here is a quote from her GQ interview:

“At first I felt really embarrassed about it. You know, it’s a weird thing to talk about. Like, ‘Hey, guys. Guess what?’ You don’t just go telling everybody that. But after I got over that, I just started to embrace it. I started thinking, If I ever do have kids, and if they have kids, I can tell them: ‘You know what? Your grandma in 2000-and-whatever was the Sexiest Woman Alive. How about that, kids?’ That’s what I started to think about. I’ll always have that picture to say, ‘That’s what Granny used to look like.’ ”




No comments: