Monday, June 4, 2007

Who Would Stand Up Katherine Heigl?


Katherine Heigl, star of Grey's Anatomy, has revealed how she was stood up by Steven Seagal.....when she was 15.

PR-Inside gave us the full story:

Steven Seagal once flew Katherine Heigl to Los Angeles and put her up in a luxurious hotel so they could get to know each other before shooting Under Siege 2, only to never show up. Heigl, who was only 15 at the time, was amazed action star Seagal went to the expense of flying her across America from her home in Connecticut to the Beverly Wilshire hotel for no reason. She says, "He flew me in, put me up at this extravagant hotel where (Julia Roberts in) Pretty Woman stayed, and didn’t even come and meet me. Whatever. "I was hanging out at the pool all day, going shopping with my mom. I was dating Joey Lawrence at the time and we got to see a couple of movies. Good times."

Source: PR-Inside

No comments: