Wednesday, July 30, 2008

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Pro-Perfect Air Brush Self Tanning Mist Review


"Makes every woman an expert self-tanner with its professionally-styled airbursh mist delivery system. It sprays on a super fine mist of beautiful, 100% natural looking colour that dries evenly and quickly, no rubbing in required, with a 360degree application to help reach even the hardest spots. Working with the skins amino acids, a 100% natural looking, streak free golden tan thats just right for your skin tone begins to develop within an hour"

I don't know if its the colour of my skin or what (I'm pretty pale) but fake tans never make me look naturally brown - they make my skin look orange no matter how little or how much I apply. I have tried mousses, lotions, sprays, moisturisers in many different brands and so far this product has been the closest to a "brown" tan I have come.

It was easy to apply and you can spray it at all angles. It took longer than an hour to develop - more like 4-5 hours but it did last for quite a few days before fading. There was that "chemical" after smell which all fake tans ahave and don't think they will ever get rid of, but it wasn't over powering.

Overall this has been the best fake tan I have used so far. I just wish I had perfect legs and no need for fake tan :o) sigh.....Click here to read more about this product.

No comments: