Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The New Place to Be Naked


It was the slicing of hair that sent a shudder around the globe - but in a good way! The locks hadn't even hit the floor and we were in a frenzy. I'm talking about Victoria Beckham and her bold pixie cut that made every single one of us think about chopping off our own long do's. Being dubbed the naked neck this seasons styles don't go past the collarbone.

Along with Victoria, Rhinanna, Anne and Gwenyth have all jumped on the band wagon.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all those hair cuts. I'm inspired to get one now.

Anonymous said...

Not to be nit-picky (and correct me if I'm wrong) but hasn't Rhinanna been sporting this look longer and therefore can't be called a band wagon jumper onner?

Puckered said...

Hi MaryQuite, I meant that Rhianna is on the "short hair" bandwagon not the "Victoria Beckham" bandwagon. Sorry to be confusing. Thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

No prob. I love Victoria's style, but there are so many stylish and inspiring women I hate to see one person get all the credit.

Puckered said...

I agree. I think it's because it's one thing to go short but getting a pixie style is something else - it might not seem like it but it takes a lot of courage to go that extra step to the pixie cut. I've always had short hair but never been brave enough to do the pixie!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I too have always worn my hair short, I have worn it in the pixie style also and it is scary watching those short strands getting shorter!!Positive feed back (and the knowledge that you can always grow it out) helps with the trauma.I really like the look but I never stick with it- not sure why.
P.S I've just discovered your blog and I really enjoy.