Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cameron Diaz - Say No To Plastic Surgery

Although Cameron Diaz has undergone plastic surgery herself, she doesn't understand why people want to have plastic surgery to change their looks. Well, we can't all be perfect and I'm sure if we all looked liked Cameron Diaz plastic surgeons would go out of business.

The full story:

"Hollywood star CAMERON DIAZ cannot understand why people want to have plastic surgery to change their looks, because she believes going under the knife "destroys" a person’s character.The Charlie’s Angels actress was forced to have her nose fixed last year (06) after she started to experience breathing problems, but insists she will never choose to alter her features, even when she grows older.She says, "Urgh! Have you seen those shows where ordinary people want to look like Britney Spears or Brad Pitt? What on earth possesses them to want to destroy their own character? To go under the knife to do that, well, it’s sick."I had to have work on my nose for a deviated septum, but I would never do anything else. I think beauty comes from inside. When I see women who have had plastic surgery I find it unnerving. All I can see is the surgery. The person who has had it has vanished. I don’t want to look like that."


Source: PR Inside

No comments: