Thursday, May 10, 2007

Paris Hilton - Crying Won't Help


Paris Hilton starts to feel the full weight of having to go to jail. THis video footage was taken of her crying in a car after meeting with her lawyer.

She also released the follwing statement:

"After reading the media's coverage of my court hearing, I feel the need to correct what I believe are misperceptions about me. I absolutely realize how serious driving under the influence is. I could not live with myself if anyone was injured or killed while I was driving while impaired. Clearly, no one should -- no matter how slightly.
I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation.
No one is above the law. I surely am not. I do not expect to be treated better than anyone else who violated probation. However, my hope is that I will not be treated worse."


I know lots of people hate her but I do hope that she doesn't get treated worse because of who she is. It's unfair that this extremely traumatic time is bringing so much enjoyment to so many people, because after all, she is still just human.

Source: The Superficial, TMZ

No comments: