Monday, May 21, 2007

Keith Urban - Did He Drink It?


Keith Urban flew into South Australia on Sunday to continue the Australia leg of his tour. Upon arrival the recovering alcohol was presented with a bottle of wine as a gift from Airline Qantas.

The Daily Telegraph reported “He was seeing the funny side as he related the story to stunned Adelaide concert goers, who were all well aware of his recent three-month stint in an American rehab clinic. "I knew I was back in South Australia when the host came up to me, smiled, gave me a bottle of red and said welcome to Adelaide Mr Urban," he told the packed Adelaide Entertainment Centre. " .... so I drank it," he told his fans, who laughed along with him.
Urban's manager Rob Potts yesterday moved to reassure fans that the country star was only joking. "He didn't drink it at all," Mr Potts said. Urban was recently treated for alcohol abuse shortly after marrying Nicole Kidman.
For the full article click here

No comments: