Friday, March 28, 2008

Kerastase Offers Expert Tips For Fine Hair


Kerastase has offered some expert tips from award winning stylist, Emilee Cagwin for those with fine hair lacking volume. These are:
  • After applying Mousse Volumactive to the roots and Spray Volumactive to the ends, pre-dry hair and lift up on roots with your hands.
  • Starting off at the bottom of the head, use a round metal brush to smooth out the hair while still adding lift. After the entire head is done, apply a little more Spray Volumactive to the outer layer and put in some velcro rollers.

  • Most of my clients are on the run so they don't have time to sit under the dryer from wet to dry so I will put them in rollers where they need the most volume, which is usually in the crown and have them sit under the dryer for 5 minutes.

  • Final step is to take out the rollers and add the finishing spray Double Force.
For more tips click here to visit the Kerastase site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Great blog - I really enjoy reading it. I also write a blog makeup2beauty.blogspot.com and I'm a member of Total Beauty as well. I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links?
My email is makeup2beauty@gmail.com.
Take care,
Agostina
Makeup2Beauty