Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pucker Up, it's Smashboxs' Custom Shades


Well, this was an interesting little product I wanted to write about today. This product featured on Sephora caught my attention because it gives you your own shade of pink!

This is Smashbox O-Gloss, the intuitive lip gloss, which is meant to :

"Get a shiny pink pout all your own! This intuitive silky gloss reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink."

This sounds so perfect! Just to think - lip gloss that picks the perfect shade for your lips itself....

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love this gloss! I know it's gotten mixed reviews but I think it's pretty awesome. My friends and I all tried it and we each got a different pink stain -- and they were all flattering!