Monday, March 17, 2008

Online Shopping - One For Our Australian Friends

This one is for all our Australian readers - I have come across this fabulous blog called Shop The Planet. Shop The Planet is "a shopping directory of international stores that ship to Australia. You can shop the streets of LA, New York and Paris from home, knowing that every store on this blog will ship their products to Australia".

How awesome is that! So far some of the stores featured so far include Couture Candy, Shoebuy, Spa Look, Benefit Cosmetics and Singer 22.

It's a great site that saves you all that time wasted searching through online stores trying to find out if they ship internationally. I would like to feature the very first post of Shop The Planet here as it explains why this site was started:

"Hello and welcome to Shop The Planet. So, what is Shop The Planet? It is a site which contains details of international online stores who ship to Australia. Why Shop the Planet? Well, I started this site because I was starting to find that no matter where I went shopping, all shops were selling the same stuff! I was sick of it. I hate going somewhere and seeing 5 other girls wearing the same thing I am. I wanted to find something different that noone else had. I browsed online but still couldn't even find many online stores with much variety.

In August 2007 I took my first trip to LA. I loved everything about LA, particuarly the shopping. There is so much to choose from, I could always find something to fit and has something for any budget. When I got back home I decided to see if any of the shops I visited in LA, had online stores and whether they shipped to Australia. I was surprised to find some of them did!

That started the search for me to find all international stores who would ship to Australia. I though 'it would be so much easier if I could find a directory that just gave me a list of stores who ship internationally'. After realising that there aren't any the decision was made to create one myself to share with all Australians."

So, Aussie's, what are you waiting for - get shopping!!

Click here to visit Shop The Planet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.